Tuesday, August 11, 2009

one out of many days of my routine.

First day of school and it was tiring.
To make things worse, I am still having my sudden coughing attacks, which I tried hard to suppress, gulping down huge quantities of water.
Tiring, for, I had lessons from 8am to 8pm.
Not exactly for the full 12hours, but there were bubbles in between.
This is what my Tuesdays&Fridays are gonna be like from now onwards.

Several hiccups in labs.
Confusion here and there.
Being in Applied Chemistry has its Pros&Cons.
Overloading for TWO semesters is reality! ):
plus the possibility of special semester.
Not considering the fact that I am going for SEP in Germany, and module mapping is gonna be a huge DISASTER!
Once again, I am inspired to go for my internship in Germany.
Time to brush up my German. *& curryflavor Prof J!*
WAHAHAHA! *my little evil plan*

We, (Russell, Kesleen, Stef and I) have decided to enjoy our week 1 of school.
going for an ice cream buffet at ION! :D
This Thursday!
Swensens! 1 for 1 offer! :D
cant wait for Thursday to arrive. (:

I am actually Loving&Hating tomorrow's arrival.
Loving: dinner with dear.
Hating: Tuition before that.

P.S. I enjoy one hour of tuition, but not the other hour. shucks. this sucks.