Saturday, August 22, 2009

my macbook pro is hospitalised. ):

Warranty is over, but Apple was nice enough to replace the mother board for free. (:
Though I won't quite say that Apple is nice, as it was all along their problem to start with. :P

Blogging from my Brother's white Macbook now. Poor brother, he has to be parted from his MB cos of me!
However looking on the bright side, I am actually helping him concentrate on his studies. HAHA!
He has gotten an A1 for his Chinese! (only 16 people from his school got A1 for MOTHER TONGUE.pathetic eh?)
Nevertheless, great job bro! Just like his sister (: HAHA!
We're all Chinese Pros. (:

I miss my MBP):
My heart ached when I couldn't wake it up from its sleep mode. (okies, I literally teared too. ):)
Traurig, es ist mein Schatz! ):
Come back to me soon. (Speculated to be later part of the week.)

Workload from school is getting heavier as expected.
Even without all the tutorials and labs.
Can't imagine what life would be like loaded with tutorials, labs, tuition, etc etc.
So far, I guess I have been rather on track and coping well. (ok, maybe not. just let me live in denial for a while.)
Had been paying attention in all lectures except for probably Organic Chem ):
CM2121 is crap serious!
Everything is so messy, and the Prof reminds me so much of a more untidy Jaenicke.

I tried to pay attention in his lecture but I will drift away every now and then.
His voice is so lullaby-ish. He loves to crack jokes which is helpful in keeping me awake, but I get carried away by those jokes and my train of thoughts get distracted. Gosh, once again an Organic Nightmare.
I have landed myself in this heap of trouble. I don't quite have to take Organic Chemistry actually.
But for the sake of my graduation on time(hopefully), Organic Chem is here to pester me again.
Organic Chem is more of an Elective then a Core. crazy right? Who takes Organic as an Elective one? (Except for those Maths Major.)
Alrights, time to organise my Organic Chem notes. (they are freaking expensive to print! Cos they are coloured. -I chose to print them coloured. I only have myself to blame once again.)

For the past week, I didn't manage to complete CM2161 tutorial and also prep for PR3101 lab.
Lab was not as great. Shall not elaborate further.
Incompetency was partly due to CMAD and the hospitalisation of my MBP. ):
CMAD was good! HAHA! seeing wawa getting kicked,thrown and also "mopping" the floor with his body? HAHA!
@wawa your actions are caught on video! :P
Unexpected discovery of NUS Museum open house.
Sculptures of squashed up koreans by a Korean sculpturer.
Not that I know how to appreciate art, but they look interesting and scary when viewed in certain angles.

Drew out a long do-to-list for the weekend.
hais. not going out with dear this Saturday. Ops manning.
However, going for 30/06 class gathering. (:
Not having tuition on Sunday too. going temple. then giving aunt a mini birthday celebration thereafter.
With the huge amount of time that I am actually staying at home for the weekend, I hope to complete at least 75% of my tasks.

Anyway, did I mention that dear is going for reservist again.
Army sucks. :P
Forever calling dear up.
That isn't the gist of the problem.
Calling him up on is birthday is the irritating thing.
damn it(eat) shit.

oh, I caught The Hangover recently.
Alternative to The Proposal. (cause there were too few timeslots at late timings as they were only sneak previews.)
The Hangover was pretty shitty la.
Crappy show. With Nudity, lots of F-words etc etc. [NC16 only] (dear enjoyed it tremendously. his kinda show.)
Though I would say that the plot was not bad.

Caught the Jack Neo movie, Where got Ghost?
erm. one word - SUCKS!
don't waste money. This kinda movie can just buy DVDs is you really wanna watch it.
Worst of all his shows.
Its a trying too hard movie. and the jokes aren't funny.
This movie has been topping most of the Cinemas box office 'cause it has really too too many timeslots everywhere.
There were about 5 timings of screening per day even when it was in its sneak preview period of time.
If you do your probability right, you will definitely realise that it is impossible NOT to top the box offices.
Just don't watch. If not you will regret. (Its even worse than Harry Potter if you think that Harry Potter was bad.)

Lastly!! I SO WANNA CATCH THE PROPOSAL! :D
gonna catch it with dear before he goes for reservist which is next next monday. ):
Need to find a good timing though. With my 3-days-till 8pm time table. 3 days of tuition. blah blah blah. ):
buais! :D back to MUG! (Russell, I go to school that early just to mug. :P )