Thursday, February 14, 2008

valentine day!

hello everyone,
its 14 febrary!
happy valentine day!
may all of you(regardless of whether you are single or attached) have a wonderful and happy day today!
thank you thia yuan han and zhi rong for the froggie n the dove chocs!
and thank you zhi rong for the 华语cool postcard!
(my chinese is GOOD kkz!)
hope you all like my chocolate roses too (:
okie, i know, it doesn't very much look like a rose la, but i tried my best to make it look like one!
and our director.
the hello kitty director treated all of us to strawberry cheese cakes!
yummy leh!
haha. i knew that she isn't that bad afterall.
she treated us to xiao popiah during new year also (:
(all pictures will be up soon)
anyway, today i fried macaroni for dear (:
yes, i can cook hor! don't give me that look!
its just a pretty simple little dish. (:
i tried cooking it before,
this wasn't my first attempt already (:
just that yesterday, i cooked it with much more effort.
and there are also much more ingredients in it.
i wanted to add another fry egg inside but i think its like a lot already (:
i am also a nice little daughter too.
i prepared a set for my mummy also (:
she can bring it to work for lunch today.
i prepared 4 sets in total.
one for my dinner yesterday.
one for dear.
one for mummy.
and one more for myself. (:
and dear just told me that its nice!
YEAH! hehe (:
and dear is very funny.
i told him to reheat with two mins, high power.
so he put it in, two mins high power,
and when he came back, he said, "but hor i see the cover like wan to explode!"
haha!
it wasn't supposed to be air tight!
hehe (:
and fariha says that it smells really nice!
and she wanna try,
but she can't,
cause its not halal.
there is luncheon meat.
and my house pans aren't halal either.
and miss zhi rong and marie just told me that the chocolate roses i gave them really look like flowers!
YEAH! i succeeded!
(:
yesterday, my brother and i did't go to NUM.
yeah, cause my brother was tired.
but it was a blessing in disguise,
this was why i have the chance to cook the marcaronis,
and wrap and pack those chocolates. (:
and i seriously did not plan all the cooking nad wrapping of chocolates.
everything was importu!
i had the sudden urge to cook!
and i was inspired to wrap them into chocolate roses (:
anyway, NUM will be postponed to friday,
or probably even sunday morning.
before heading down to mabelle's house.
and i think i will be ta bao-ing donut factory to mabelle house (:
okie, its my treat (:
cause i am getting my pay real soon (:
alrights (: that's all for now!
lunch will be over soon,
and my colleagues wanna take pictures at the 11th storey toilet.
haha!
will post up the pictures soon.
oh ya, i haven even posted up the pictures from that time!
but its up on facebook already.
(:
yes, i have a facebook account.
i was kinda hooked to facebook for 3 days.
no more le. bye!