Monday, February 18, 2008

craving for chocs!

oh man!
i am having this really bad sneeze now!
AHHH>
i hate to sneeze.
i hate it when my nose gets runny!

and the best remedy is CHOCOLATES!
i really need some chocolates now..
having this bad craving for chocolates now!
especially meiji or cadbury chocolates!
and believe me, chocolates can cure a cold.
provided that you aren't having a sore throat at the same time la.

haiz.
i shall start stocking up chocolates in office. ):
BUT i still need chocolates now.

thanks to zhi rong.
she gave me a small little chocolate to aid in subsiding my craving and my runny nose for 2minutes.
and now its back again ):
i was discouraged from going to work tonight.
but its impossible not to work.
so yeah. ):

i am making a wish now,
i wish that CHOCOLATES can fall the ceiling of my office.