Wednesday, February 13, 2008

my bro's twin!

this day, i was at tampines mall with my bcf (best colleagues forever), yee zhi rong.
after entering tampines mall, around the "pavement" beside macdonald,
i saw my brother's twin!
oh man! he really looks like my brother.
he was walking from the isetan, and i was practically staring at him the whole time he walked towards me.
he has my brother small tiny little eyes,
the same black black dark dark skin colour,
the same spiky long hair that looks not that tidy.
BUT the girl beside him looks so unfamilar.

he was holding hands with that girl.
and his uniform was also not entirely white.
he wore blue pants too.

when he walked past me, i was still quite amazed at howmuch he looks like my brother!
i am still wondering how can they look so so alike!
i almost went up to acknowledge him la!

ok, i know you all mightbe thinking that i am crazy, but i am not!
even my bcf thinks that he really looks like my brother.
my bcf has never even seen my brother before lo!
she only saw his face in the pictures.
hahaha... so its not just me!

oh ya, and i was quite sure that he wasn't my brother cause my brother couldn't have grown that tall within a few hours.
:P

anyway, i think that my brother has this typical beng face!

dawn said that in this world, there will be seven people who looks exactly like you.
and i was wondering, means there will be people in South Africa with a darker skin tone who looks exactly like me?
eeks...i think its disgusting! argh... don't mind me, i am not trying to be racist here.
i just cant imagine myself with a really dark or rather blackish skin tone!

my point here is, my brother is quite lucky,
cause he found his twin right here in singapore.
with the same skin tone, such that you will not feel so disgusted!
haha!
in fact i think my brother has a lot of people who look like him in singapore!
there was once liyong messaged me, saying that she thinks she saw my brother,
who was right beside me.
haha.
then, again there was this other time that my mom's friend said that she saw my brother somewhere.

so the conclusion is, my brother really has this common face!
he looks like everyone and everyone looks like him.
my cousin says that he looks like Darren, the 2nd project superstar champion.
and my aunt says that he looks like JJ Lin!
yeah, so in a nutshell he lookis like very other person on earth and he may have more than seven people looking like him.
this is sad, he isn't unique ):
i have an un-unique brother ):
but he will still be my irresistable brother!