Monday, February 25, 2008

my memorable leap year

there had been rumours,
lots of rumours that our A level results will be coming out this friday, 29 February 2008.
What a good way to spoil my 29 february!
haiz. according to some, the army guys will be bookign out early this friday, in view of the release of A level results.
how true is that? i don't exactly know.
but i do remember that the previous time,
when they said that their field camp was postponed due to A levels was merely a hoax.
whatever man.
lets just wait and see.

and can't MOE just inform us the date in advance?
What's the point of keeping us in suspense?

anyway, i had this nightmare.
or was it not a nightmare?
i dreamt that results were out today.
and i got all Bs for my A levels.
in my dreams i was rather happy.
and the people around me whom i collected my results with were my secondary schools friends.
dawn, sheena etc.
i vaguely remember jiawei and kesleen also.

and the way of collecting results is weird.
i got my results, and i still need to mark a few questions of my GP paper.
yeah and i remember miss gwen lim was there too.
i reported my final GP grade to her.
and Mr Calvin Tan was there too.
He was looking at kesleen's or jiawei's paper.

everything was not in order.
nah, my dreams are always not in order.

then after that i rmemeber myseld back in my granma's house.
told my parents my results.
then they were ok with it.
yeah. so overall i think it was not a nightmare.
everything seems quite prefect.
I wonder if in reality i would be that happy also?
and i wonder if it would be worse or better in reality?