Sunday, February 03, 2008

*musicbox*


isn't this thing beautiful?
(all effects done solely with the help of my T200.
no photoshop was used in this picture.)
as you turn the handle, a soothing melody will be played.

"'cause i cant help falling i love with you" (:

look i even took a video of it (:
and now it is residing happily ever after on my study desk.
joinging the rest of my collection.
(:
musicbox is bought in Esplanade.
the shop opposite the female toilet on the first level.
$15/= each.
comes in five other melodies like
can't take my eyes of you etc..
gee..i forget already la..
but i found another shop that sells this self turning musicbox too.
the shop is called inbox.
can be found at suntec or marina square(B1, near cocoa trees)
but in this shop, it is more of an equipment instead of a box!
imagine my musicbox without the plastic covering.
yup, that's it.
looks pretty ugly right?
and its selling at a more expensive price.
$15.90/=
i guess the pretty little black box that comes with it is able to make up for the ugliness.
(mine came in a squeezy soap box look alike thingy!)
and you can also find more melodies in this shop.
somewhere over the rainbow,
fur elise,
i love my musicbox damn a lot!
can anyone make the
I don't wanna miss a thing and
wonderful tonight please?