Friday, February 29, 2008

lunch out (:

went out for lunch at MOS burger with my colleagues.
zhi rong, yuan huan, kailing and marie.

had a great laugh at MOS!
oh man its so nice to be out of office during lunch (:
totally relieved!

and i think yuan han has this rhythmic laugh.
you can form a beat out of her laughter.

zhi rong has this infectious laughter.
everyone catches the laughing bug.

kailing is like always HIGH!
and she has millions of gossipy things to talk about la!

marie ate the nice anakare with me (:
she was the only one who bothered about me when i was commenting that the lettuce looks different from the one in the picture.
she pointed out that this is the stripped lettuce while the one iin the picture is the leafy one.
):
the burger was nice except for the stripped lettuce.
actually all you need is to have a HUGE MOUTH!
:D like this!

and we went back late!
HAHA.
and suay suay entered the office at the same time as a sup.
oops.
but we aren't in trouble yet though. :P
more gatherings soon (:
next thursday probably?

okie, i shall end here.
all my thoughts are being disrupted by this girl called YEE ZHI RONG,
who is sitting beside me and trying to push raisins into my mouth!
i am so traumatised by raisins that i even imagined her shooting a raisin at me,
and that the raisin touched my nose!
eeks!
disgusting la! :P
I SIMPLY HATE RAISINS!

she made this post so lousy.
sorry readers.
sorry, blame it on me.
by akon. (NICE SONG!)
but in this case, its
sorry, blame it on zhi rong. :P