Wednesday, January 27, 2010

misses ):


when i miss somebody or something terribly badly.
tears just cant stop falling.
I don't have to know every single thing that is happening in other people's life, do I?
Then why at times I really want to find out, being afraid of missing out with the minutest detail..

even missing out on time, I feel sad.
of course I want more meet ups, more time for myself, more time to do more things...
nah, its not possible.
suddenly, when there are too many things to do, I don't know where to start.
and whenever I don't know where to start, I waste more time. Vicious cycle.

I feel guilty for agreeing to a meet and then to cancel it, due to the pressing deadlines of my other shit ass work to be done.

Finished resumé. and cover letter for GSK.
realised that my GSK's cover letter is too specific to be used for the other two companies.
Need to rephrase quite a few paragraphs for the other two.
haiss.
):
damn.
just let me get GSK.
and materials people, don't compete with us please..
GSK's pay is really little. only about $700 per month. I don't mind, but just let me have it please.

one last thing,
weian's sis leaving for Holland got me thinking.
Will I miss the people in Singapore more or will they miss me more when I am over in Germany?
The thought of being alone sucks.

this is just a little emo post flooded with tears, I will recover.