Friday, January 22, 2010

Buri Cha!

happy day! :D
i cooked my brown rice tea! :D
followed the instructions and the taste was much stronger than the one I had in the restaurant.
added in more water, and boiled it even longer just so that I can make full use of the 100g of buri cha! (:

gonna let stef try some during lecture later. (:
brought a bottle for dear too! (:

anyway, Timetable no longer sucky!
and I accomplished my ten hours of Sleep last night! (:

lots of homework not done yet, but hais. no mood. shall do them after I enjoy this weekend. (:

dad's birthday present bought. (: love it!
Versace okies, don't play play!
wanted to get the Owell bracelet for dad, but he doesn't even wear the germanium one we got for him on Fathers' Day. ):
oh, just received email that there is Stammtisch on dad's Birthday. ):
nope, not going for Stammtisch. sadddsss... Need to pay $2!! haha!