Sunday, January 10, 2010

school reopens.

another chapter of my life begins.
(: school reopens, with six modules this semester.
Six, not sure if i can handle them, but I've to.

I would miss the holidays for sure.
Overseas trips.
concluded with the one with dear, bro and cousin.
Genting isn't that boring with their company.
theme park. tried all the thrilling rides! :D WOOHOO!
but i was lousy, ): didn't feel good after Viking. Everything else was great! :P I need to train myself for Viking!!
Bowling!! :D we bowled everyday, haha! (: broke my thumbnail though. But it was a blessing in disguise, after breaking my thumb nails, I could bowl so much better! :P
It's true! :D Strikes came along! :D hee (: I'm good kks! :D
Pool! :D hehe, i'm not bad la! dear and I versus bro and cousin.
Overall, we thrashed them rather badly. Not cause I'm good. But cause dear is good and my bro is damn lousy! :P
Rock Climbing! it was fun climbing up, getting higher and higher. However, when you fall without warning, our life is at stake. Super Dangerous. I was totally freaked out. ok, i admit I gave up the climb after seeing dear flew down, with acceleration. ):
Arcade! played the basketball thing (: I'm good okies! :P felt damn tired after that. due to excessive tip toe-ing. I'm too short. can't see the hoop if I don't tip toe. ;) hehe! but still, I think I am good! bleahs! :P so proud of myself.
4 days of genting and I learned and experienced so many new games and sports! :D great company! without adults! :D
Buffet dinner was super duper bloated-ing. dear ate super a lot. We ate sashimi in heaps! :D haha. totally 值回票价! the Buffet dinner was at Genting Hotel. Coffee Terrace. cousin-in-law introduced us to that. (: imagine a huge food court. with different cuisines, and you can eat all you want! :D Woohoo! (: Fattening, and sinful! :P we sat there for four hours straight. looking at the tables opposite us, changing three times! HAHA! we were that "greedy". All these for about S$20 ! (: we had 30% discount! :D

Throughout the whole trip, cousin and dear love flaunting their superb four word chinese.
damn, my brother and I were totally loss for words. but I'm still A Level A okies! :P

Life was great. I love that December and early Jan.
Time to face the present. Study hard, woodstock.
(: (: (: