Sunday, January 10, 2010

kids overloaded!






love the feeling of playing with kids! :D
Mabelle, Malcom, Nadine. and Sometimes I consider marcus a kid too :P

anyway, malcom had fun playing with me today! :D managed to coax him not to cry. (:

it was a little hard trying to juggle mabelle, malcom and chit chatting with marcus at the same time.
could tell that Mabelle was a little jealous when I diverted my attention to Malcom.
Though, everything was fine after a little distraction from her iPhone's cooking mama!
ha, I miss playing with them.
Mabelle's ideas are really creative, she told me she wants to be a an art teacher when she grows up. so cute. (:
so I told her she can teach my kids. and she said, "but I don't know your kids!" in a shy little voice.
adorable girl. Love her to bits! :D

Nadine isn't here today. She is over in Taipei. Flying back only tonight. (:
Miss plying with her too! she is super active! :D
that day before our genting trip, we dropped by her house in JB, and she was delighted! although it was already late at night, she didn't want to sleep and wanted to play with us. She showed me some toys and spoke to me in her, "Sim-ish" language! haha! damn funny! (okies, i like to assume that the kids are trying to convey something to me! Though, it might merely be a wishful thinking on my part.) :P

Lastly, brother's O level results out tomorrow. He seems stressed, and he cant sleep I think.
He suggested playing Wii at this hour. BUT! I have school tomorrow! okies, bad sister. ):
Nevertheless, I wish him luck, and may he get into his VJ la. If not, just appeal! haha, he dyed his ah beng hair black, and removed his biceps tattoo. no more beng. (:
good luck! :D we shall go have a celebration tomorrow! :D no matter what the results are. (:

P.S. talk to my brother the other night. Remembered the fact that I was hoping for a single digit. ): yeah. I was. and he knew. I don't understand how he can understand me this well. (: best brother in the whole wide world! :D