Sunday, January 24, 2010

sneezing is no fun

sneezes after sneezes.
What happened? plus sore throat, and THAT!!
): wow, all in one package.

Gave up wearing my retainers for a while, having at least three ulcers in my mouth now.
I will put them back, maybe tonight.

my last minute disease is coming back.
Everything seems to be piling up.
Taking Six modules this semester yet there is not a bit of sense of urgency in me.
Prelab is done, however it feels like something is missing somewhere.
Haven done prelab for such a long time.

go away last minuteness.

can't decide on where I want to intern.
Looking at all the companies again, those companies which sounded less prestigious actually appeal to me more. Except for the GSK goddess! Nothing can replace that.
saw one of the listed companies, it is based in Austria. German usage opportunties! Will definitely try for that too (:

bye peeps.
nobody reads here nowadays.