Sunday, February 08, 2009

how memorable!

I got into a car accident yesterday.
How great. I am just a L-plate learner and kena accident.
Have you heard of any L-plate getting into accidents?
If not, then i shall be the first.
):

banged into a Comfort Taxi.
Fortunately there was no injury.
(not taking into account the small blue black.)

Went through some protocols and procedures.
Really troublesome.
sucks.

Glad that i am fine and my instructor is fine.
anyway, if you are thinking that its due to my lousy driving skills, i tell you its not.
that stupid taxi driver doesn't know the rules. Mind you, he is a taxi driver you know. travelling on Singapore roads for more than 12 hours a day and they do not know the rules? How safe Singapore roads are...

This was the state of my vehicle. (the grey lancer evo)
and i was only travelling at 40km/h.



it was the last five minutes of my lesson,
supposingly a happy trip back home,
and i was less than 4km from home.
Then this had to spoil it all.

haiz. things seems destined to happened.
there were lots of events that made this accident seems so predestined.
and i believe that somethings are fated to happen.

I am fine now. really. (:
though the scene seems to be replaying in my head in slow motion every now and then, i feel alright. not a nightmarish scene.
I think i am not afraid of driving. I am a brave girl.
Nevertheless, we shall see this Saturday.

On a happier note, I learnt directional change and also vertical parking!
wasn't as difficult as it seems to be (: