Tuesday, February 24, 2009

camwhoring with dear (:

nothing very much to expect.
cos he don't camwhore and he don't know how to camwhore!
:P typical for guys of his age i guess!

Here are the long overdue pictures taken on the closing chinese new year steamboat dinner at my house! (: (yeah, i know i am a slow poke. like when i am driving!)

mummy invited dear over for a sumptuous meal!
and mr dear dear was forced to eat a tiny piece of pig liver by me! :P
he hates pig organs! HAHA!
so my reason was his hands were orangey, (they really looked orange to me!), and they need some nourishment! Pig liver is believed to pu blood ma! (:
its all for his own good!

alrights, but no matter how i bullied him, he still helped me dry the dishes. :D
Sometimes i just hate having steamboat! the amount of dishes that needs to be washed and dried! Gosh!

my smiley 心肝!


HAHA! dear's BIG FACE!


心肝宝贝!


my favourite picture of the day!


dear with my sleeping companion, da snoopy!
he is really my favourite soft toy! he serves as a sunshield! (: hee (: i have been formulating ways to bring it along with me when i go to germany (:


my darlings (:


da snoopy was supposed to be in the picture!

my favourite green room! :P


okies, this picture shows how harworking i am! look at the messy study table. (: i was frantically studying before that! (ok, i just lied.)


this picture is so blur , i don't know i want to post is still.


dear so fair lo! fairer than me! i wanna be fairer than him! *hmph*

i realised i always cut off the top of dear dear's head!


♥dear remember what you promised me huh!♥