Tuesday, February 24, 2009

all the photo posts below!

Major photos update!
Scroll down.
Facebook is making me lazy. I dread uploading 5 photos at a time to blogger. when i can upload photos in batch from my facebook. So convenience!
Waste of time la!

Finally submitted both my applications.
1) Immersion to Germany! (for 3 weeks!) i really hope that i can go! HAHA!
2) MOE Teaching Award. (: Yeah, i have made my decision, i enjoy teaching. (:
both applications deadline is 27 feb! this friday.
Will get to know my Immersion results by March.

Hey everyone, i finally have an official signature liao! (:
hehe (: can apply for credit card le (: both dad and mom says that they will give me a supplementary card if i go Germany! (: hee (:

Lastly, for Valentine's day, my dearest friends received this small gift from me. (:
hand made! swaroski crystals! :D





shiny and pretty! (: hope all of you like it (:

its recess week, time to catch up in my studies.
and driving test in one month's time. i just want to pass and get it over and done with.