Saturday, April 04, 2009

its a vicious cycle...

Recently many are telling me that snoopy is very old!
Its the oldest cartoon or what la. Thanks to the jacky wu show.

Nevertheless, I still love snoopy!
I love old stuffs (:

Got some results back.
Best being my German Vocab test! :) 95%! Woohoo!
Next vocab test coming up, thursday. will be aiming for around this grade or even higher!
Looking forward to my immersion over there!
Hopefully I will be able to catch up and learn a lot more! :D

Got my CM1121 mid-sem test too.
61/100. Okies la. thought that i would do worse.
Question 2 was a killer for many.
20 marks question. Luckily i got 13. I think that was what saved me.
Test is doable if you study really hard and really understand all that organic mechanisms that are happening.
My tutor is right, It has been proved that for CM1121 people can get full marks!
yeah, my best buddy's best friend got full marks! 100/100!
Unbelievable! Nah, i think it is believable la. Cause its him! and he actually has the cheek to tell me that he haven found his stimulus. What the hell!

Got a B for the most recent labreport.
I think it is largely due to the fengshui of my fumehood.
Fumehood G6 really has lousy fengshui!
Things just don't turn out as it should be.
And i did not do anything wrong at all! How can that be right?
Haiz, hope that this lab report will be better than the previous one.

I believe that it will (: and things will eventually turn out right. (:
The secret, I am loving it. (: