Monday, April 27, 2009

34 degrees celsius!!!

The weather is freak freak freaking hot!!
):
Damn, its hard to study at high temperatures. High Temperature, High humidity!
Gosh! I am dissolving in own perspiration everytime I am outta my house!

Even in my cooling room, with the air condition turned on, I am still feeling the heat in me!



I need some life.
I need some exercise.
I need some time for my loved ones.
I need some time for myself and all my packing that yet to be done! argh.
I need more time for my tuition kidos!
Their exams are coming real soon and I am flying off already!
(They will be seeing me everyday from this Sun onwards..poor them..)

Cant wait for everything to be over.
And in a few days time, I am off to Germany.
Gosh, too fast/soon to be true.

Hopefully I wont get too overly homesick, which I think I will. ):
I shall try!

Anyway, Aunt was really nice. She called the other day, asking me about my preparation of the trip and stuff.. Then, she asked me when will I be back, and we can have a double Mama&Dada Day Celebration!! (Cos if they have it any earlier, I would miss out the Mama Day celebration! ):)
My Aunt is so cool! (: I am touched!

She also added that Malcom is becoming cuter and cuter each day! beginning to babble! (: urhh!! I miss my cousin kids! Marcus, Mabelle, Malcom! I guess I will only get to see them after I am back from Germany! ):

I will be missing out on dumplings festival in Singapore!!! AHHH!! but mom bought me an extremely oily nyonya dumpling that day. Not bad, just that its extremely oily.

Daily meals in germany will be bread after bread. Brown, Light brown, Dark Brown, Medium Brown, Black? Heh. Needa go really budget! (For the sake of Paris disneyland!!! Yeah man!) Bread isn't a torture to me, its an enjoyment! Rice is the torture!

I am missing one thing. One thing that I have abstained for quite sometime! :D
Hehe! (:


Love, you have been neglected. ): I will make up for it. That will be after me coming back from Germany. 1 and a half more months. skype me kkz! (: muacks!