Wednesday, April 01, 2009

What the HELL!!!?

oh man!
how can this ever ever happen to me!
):
I am utterly terribly sad now.
My favourite beloved Snoopy
(this one.)

that dear gave me as my birthday present last last year fell into the toiletbowl this morning!

It is all my fault! I shouldn't have bought snoopy into the toilet with me.
Snoopy broke free from my hands and plunged straight into the toilet bowl!
The very toilet bowl with some chocolate look alike pieces of debris in it.

Yucks!
It really stinks like crazy now! ):
No matter how much i soak it, how much incanto dream i spray on it, it is still so so smelly!
Wasted almost half a bottle of incanto dream already. ):

I guess the only solution would be to throw him away. ):
He will have to be thrown away..
Highly unlikely kept.

Half an hour ago, Snoopy was just talking to flabby.
Flabby was complaining how his owner bullied him!
and this year Tigger did not badmouth his owner.

alrights, time for me to stop lying.


A
h
Pek
Really
Interesting
Leh

F
O
O
L!!

This post is totally random. Blame it on my Labreport. Driving me nuts!