Saturday, April 11, 2009

The final one.

The final test to conclude my LAG2201.
Hopefully I can do well in it!

I am just aiming for a B+.
Maintaining my last semester grade.
Though, I have been doing much better for all my tests as compared to the previous semester.
Maybe not oral? I dunno... I thought I did fine, but just don't have a good feeling about the oral results. Just wondering if we would ever get our oral results back. And some feedback too. (:

Oh, and Tampines 1 is finally opened! (:
Of course being a kiasu tampinesian I went down to Tampines 1 on the first day!
My Tampines 1 buddies were Kesleen, Stef and my brother!
Mom came over to join us for dinner after that.

Woohoo! There is a Bakerzin there! (:
Wanted to have dinner there but the place is really too crowded and the restaurant itself is pretty small, not suitable for accommodating that kinda crowd of that day.

There is a really small Sky Terrence. which my brother thinks that many people will go there and pak tor. That place is more of a smokers' heaven to me! eeks la! There was this chao ah beng who spitted on the floor la. What the hell!

I haven seen the indoor swimming pool around though.

Oh, the hottest thing in Tampines 1 is Uniqlo! haha! you need to queue up just to get in! Sounds like an LV shop, but nah, the things inside are affordable, in fact rather cheap, cos they are having sales for ten days! (till 19April!)
Polo Tees for $6.90! Skirts for $4.90! cheap right?
However, i did not have the patience to queue so, too bad. Shall visit it again when the queue is not so long, or when finally there is no need to queue to go in!

Saw quite a few Mediacorp celebrities there too. Many have opened shops in there.
I will be going down to Tampines 1 again tonight with dear (:
haha! bye!

back to studying for that final test. (: