Sunday, April 05, 2009

papercut

just got this huge papercut on my hand and i feel faint!
gosh! You don't have any idea how painful it is. Just a small little cut.

Cut below the fingernail of my thumb.
The awful part with all the lines and wrinkles.
Directly on top of it. Shucks!

Nah, it isn't bleeding. Just a deep cut.
Fainting soon.
):

more reasons to faint:
Just completed an extremely difficult HAG for my German!
LAG2201 is getting tough!

CM1161 is killing me. Homework 7! Mine and Jiawei's combined question, Kesleen's question!
Haiz. Log mean temperature. I don't get it! unsolvable equations.

Cm1131 tutorial. Haven finish yet. First question and I am stuck. moved on to the second question, doable but totally no mood to do. guess i will leave it till tomorrow and once again, i am attending another tutorial slot. I had never gone for my own tutorial slot anyway.

Tuition was alright today. Suddenly had to coach two Primary 5 kids. Effectively, I have 4 tuition kiddos?
Payday next Wednesday. (: Looking forward to seeing the increase in my bank account! :D