Tuesday, September 02, 2008

what the fish la!?

damn it la.. i really really feel like scolding the F word now.
fish fish fish fish fish..
told you i am becoming much more vulgar. ):

i really hate to do sucky shit things especially when it topples my planned timetable.

e-trial test for final theory tomorrow.
haven study yet.

SSA readings for tutorial tomorrow,
read less than half way only.

Lab report on thurs.
haven touched.

German homework. due on thurs.
3 sets i think.
touched a little.

pr oj co mp shit. due yest.
cant touch yet!

CM1101 lab on thurs.
haven read nor prepare yet.

CM1101 and CM1111 revision.
haven even started on lecture notes 1.

and the list goes on...
many worries on my mind, yet no way to solve them.
i wonder how, but yeah.
nothing much i can do.
i am doing the very best that i can at least.

time to sacrifice my sleep.
and no way am i gonna sleep in lectures.
glad to have survived today.
i am proud of myself.

more chicken essence and pao shen to last me through the night.
there won't be good night for me today.
only good morning.

however, i am glad to have did something very important today! :D
that is the only thing i am proud of.
alrights back to my SSA readings.
oh no. gotta do my pr oj co mp shit liao. ):