Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Singtel offers is tempting me to get an iPhone again!

these are parts of the email that they sent me.
(currently i am a Starhub user.)


it is really tempting.
haven done my long term calculations and "damage" that will be incurred.
my contract with Starhub is not even close to an end. ):
There will also be loss in value of the plan,
ie number of free smses which is an extremely important point for me to consider.
plus the subscription fee is doubled of mine.
some may argue that there is data bundled, but how much would I use?
I will restrict myself from spending unnecessarily on data, instead i will try to use wifi for everything.
2 months free subscription.
but my starhub gave me 6 months free.
even up to now, my monthly phone bill is still free.
haiz. ): shall not think about it too much.
concentrate on my studies first.
I promise, by the end of this year, I will own an iPhone.
(provided that i do well for my studies la. iPhone is my form of motivation! HAHA!)