Monday, September 01, 2008

i can't get an iPhone all because of my brother!

i have came to this conclusion about me buying iPhone.

really really no money to buy lo.
after touching it last friday, i can never forget the touch and how it feels like.
it is nothing compared to omnia, though omnia is so far the only phone comparable to iPhone.

haiz.. it is all my brother's fault!
):
its all because of him la.
if he didn't put braces, then i could have gotten like 4 iPhones at least!
What the hell right!
Why did he have to put braces la..
everytime he visits the dental clinic, $200 bucks fly away just like that.
just so that he can have a few pieces of metal on his teeth. ):
the accumulated $200 bucks per session can make up to one substantial white/black beautiful, stylish and valuable gadget lo!
):

yeah. so the reason why i am not getting my iPhone yet, it all thanks to my brother and his ugly crooked teeth!
haiz..
when will iPhone be mine!!?

i feel depressed whenever i think of this.
especially when my K800i starts to hates me more and more..
every other day, it will give me problems la!
):
sad me..

someone, buy me an iPhone please..

and Singtel can you just stop sending me emails about iPhone. its tempting me! ):

*edited*
for those people who loves to poke into people's affairs, i think you should start minding your own business.
this is just a joke between my brother and i and you have no right to say that i am childish in any sense.
i am sorry that you do not have any sense of humor in you.
oh, but many thanks to whoever you are for generating so much traffic to my blog.