Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cadbury Chocolate madness!


my personal favourite is the peppermint one.
it was strongly recommended by my brother's "ex-friend".
hahah! :D
his "ex-friend"'s taste is seriously not bad!

Rocky Road is too sweet!
overly sweet for me! :D

I have never love Caramel.
so no comments on that.


DUO is fine. i love it when it melts in my mouth!
it has dark choc inside. :D
oh and i prefer non-refrigerated chocs!

Dairy milk is another love!
purest milk chocolate!

Turkish delight is still in the refrigerator's drawer.
(all the above are from Cocoa Trees)
(Buy 3 get 1 free promotion! - not now though.)

New additions to my refrigerator's drawer includes,
Cadbury Fudge Brownie & Cadbury Old Gold Liqueur Flavoured Selection!
:D
The Fudge Brownie one is under Cadbury dessert series.
While the Liqueur one is under the Old Gold series.


this picture was taken long long ago.
:D it was taken during this certain point in time when i love taking pictures with my female snoopy, "Belle".

P.S.: I wanted to blog about Ritter Sport!
BUT I can't seem to find those Ritter Sport pictures that I took.
Next time then.

Anyway! Something important to announce here!
I found my favourite Ritter Sport Flavour in Singapore!
(It is not supposed to be for sales in Singapore!)
Exclusively at Candy Empire @ Vivo!
The flavor is Alpenmilch (Alpine Milk Chocolate Bar).
Here is a picture of it:
Ritter Sport Alpine Milk Chocolate Bar (Alpenmilch)
I don't mind having a dozen of this for my birthday present! :D
(i promise to share it with whoever that gives me this!)

(i have eaten this flavour of Ritter Sport that is bigger than my palm!)
*alrights finally found the photos!*


actually the squares of chocolates inside is the same size as the normal one,
just that the quantity is more!