Friday, July 04, 2008

unpredictable life

Life was so great in the afternoon.
I was elated, welcoming the life waiting for me ahead.

but now, the future seems bleak.
a drastic change suddenly occurred in the late afternoon.
):
I hate how I am feeling now.
apprehension.
lack of passion.
seriously short of confidence.
Do even enjoy what I am doing now?

I have a feeling that age is catching up.
Getting too old for such things,
No longer have the drive to do certain things.

For other things, I want to do it right.
Once and for all.
Do it the right way, the first time,
Get it over and done with.
Short and sweet.
once and for all.

Whatever what concerns the future is a pressing issue.
I am in search of my BRIGHT future ahead.
Who wants a bleak one anyway?
being optimistic is the key.
It may be the secret ingredient to success.

Hang in there.
Eventually,
I will pull through.
By the time I pulled through,
I will look back upon this and proudly claim that I passed the hurdle.
Life is full of ups and downs.
Despair no more.
Take it as a test.
A little endurance/perseverance test.
Life goes on from there.
Smile & continuing living happily ever after in my peanuts land.



so i said a little prayer, and may my wings bring me there.