Tuesday, July 22, 2008

i want an iPhone once again!

Yeah!
I am one contradictory person.
Now, i have decided yes, i want an iPhone again.

Regarding my previous entry,
I have to make several amendments of the bad side of iPhone.

Firstly, I realised that iPhone can forward sms.
Secondly, it can send message to multi recipients.
Furthermore, iPhone sms appears in a bubble chat state.
Which means that you can easily see what did you reply previously without having to exit the message that you are reading just to check.
(look at the video below for a clearer picture of what i meant.)
(i realised that they cut the video shorter. rahhs. the long version is no longer available.)
Thirdly, there is handwriting recognition technology for chinese characters.
without a stylus, with only the use of your finger. (:
so that i can practise writing chinese!
hehe. (:

even with all that hype about mobileme not being able to push their emails and notifications fast enough,
I am still supportive of getting and iPhone.
Apology emails have already been sent out to all mobileme users, and Apple is apologetic over the use of the word "push" anyway. therefore, End of Story. Apple is forgiven. (:
if it was microsoft, it can never be forgiven man. :P

alrights, here is the shorter video. make do with it ba. (:



*edited* i am told that iPhone can transfer SIM contacts! so I am once again wrong about the previous post!
the last strongest reason that is keeping me from buying an iPhone is its ability to forward smses!?
can anyone please try it and tell me if it works?
THANKS A MILLION!