Tuesday, July 08, 2008

my life in peanuts land

rebonded my hair. (:
smooth and silky now!
and i managed to prevent the hairdresser from snipping off too much of my hair off! (:
so my hair is still long!
should be going back to dye my hair two weeks from now.
dawn kept on worrying that my hair will spoil from the excessive chemicals on them.
I am rather worried too.
but for the time being i trust my hairdresser.

(:

however, the bad side of rebonding hair is,
I DON'T get to wash hair for 3 freaking long DAYS!
haiya. ): sad & smelly. rahhs.

i wanna go gym!
however, i forbade myself from doing so as my hair can't be washed just yet!
imagine all the sweat and i cant wash my hair!
eeks. I don't want lice on my head man. ):

hang in there once again.
counting down to tomorrow morning.
less than 20 hours to washing my hair!
(: grins! (: