Thursday, September 06, 2007

Not enough time?read this.

I read this somewhere,
"There are 24hours per day.
Subtract 8hours for sleeping.
Subtract another 8hours for entertainment n miscellaneous.
You will still be left with 8hours to study."

Its so true.
So why do i always complain that there isn't enough time?
Looking at this breakdown, there should be more than enough time.

It seems too good to be true.
No need to sacrifice any of your beauty sleep, does not compromise relaxation time and yet have enough time for studying!
Wow. Good deal isn't it?

Hence,in order to prove the above 'theory',
I shall adopt the recommended timings starting from today.

[My modified timings]
Since i'm such a sleepyhead,
I'll leave 10hours for sleeping.
The additional 2hours shall be taken from entertainment and miscellaneous.
(Actually, this category can be combined with my studying time. Cös to me, studying is a form of entertainment.håhä. yeah right.not funny.)
Okay. So that still leaves me with 8hours for studying.
Within this 8hours,
I would be able to do revision for 2subjects.
At least 1-3topics for each subject.
Wow. By planning it in this way, it seems highly possible that i can finish studying.
Hmmz.
Alright then, we shall see.

To put this into action is nothing difficult.
But it will be a feat to display that level of perseverance or even to extend my attention span.
Nevertheless, i'll try.
At least i tried.

To those who need a study timetable,
Do try using this as a guide.

P.s. Wanna be as successful as Adam Khoo?
Study for 16hours straight...
(Ya,he did it when he was a teen.)
But firstly,i think you needa pay a few thousand to get yourself motivated by him.
=)