Tuesday, September 25, 2007

my long day

this was a conversation with my eyes before typing this post.
me: "my dearest beautiful eyes, can you please open bigger for me to see the keyboard?"
(yeah, i cant touch type. fine, i am lousy lo.)
and my eyes initiated a cell signalling pathway to the muscles trying to make them open bigger.
ok, but not much difference was made. so i am sorry if this entry is super duper lousy. i am in the sleeping mood! yawns..

early yesterday morning, mr qixiang called me!
i cant quite remember what he was saying as i was awaken from my sleep at 0736.
yeah, i was still snoring at home.
luckily me has a monday timetable that starts at 1050... =)
no more monday blues for me!
anyway, back to mr qixiang, i think he was looking for da jie(jiawei)
haiyo. i did not abduct jiawei hor.
bleahs! interupt my beauty sleep! hmph.

due to his interruption, i slept passed my alarm.
i tried to snooze my alarm, but it ended up turned off!
wah, if dear hadn't message me, i would have slept way pass the time to go to school!
=( so sleepy!
had to drag my tired legs out of bed. yawns.

waited for the 168 for around 25 minutes.
i guess i missed the bus.
next time i should use iris. the sbs collaboration with singtel.
sadly only singtel subscribers get to use it.
m1 should seriously consider joining forces with sbs!

reached school like just in time for cecil ang's maths lecture.
it was supposed to be the old woman's lecturing.
but clever infant chose to change LT.
yeah, i love her man! she did the right choice.
i don't wanna go to school just to face that old woman.
(as i actually conveniently skipped Econs lecture.)

and here comes the exciting part!
brownie topped with marshmallow making at jiawei's house!

it was for liyong's very belated present.
about 19days only la.

the topping marshmallows thingy was a brilliant idea contributed by jiawei.
and my tired legs had to drag themselves through 3 different supermarkets just to get the cake mix.
but along the way, i was rewarded with delicious chicken rice and bubbletea!
Each-a-cup bubble teas are still the best.
(although they do not have papaya flavour.)

finally we reached jiawei's and mr ****'s house.
three storey high!
amazing right. and i wonder why isn't mr **** home?

we did like tons of other things at jiawei's house besides cake baking!
taking pictures. her house is a very artistic place for photo taking.
drinking jolly shandy. and phebe got drank.
played mind teasers games. i am a well trained candidate by NPCC!
drinking lots of plain water. jiawei has a tap with plain water that i love to refilll water from. it is another artistic ornament with rustic charm.

finally left her house at 6plus.
was really very very tired already. but i was given the task to buy liyong's eeyore!
kesleen and i tried our luck at East point, hoping to find something that liyong will like.
but we realised that East point is such a useless place to find gifts.
both of us were drained mentally and physically.
kesleen left me to take bus home, while i made my way to the toyrus in tampines mall.
by then, i felt that legs were going to give way soon and i just cant wait to get home.

as i was sleepwalking to my bus stop.
i bumped into meifen coincidentally.
it was really a very long time since i last saw her.
then we ended up chit chatting at mos burger.
for nearly close to 2 hours.
it feels really nice talking to her.
and we are like fated to have met each other and talked for so long.
glad to have known her. a very pleasant girl indeed. =)

we talked till around 9plus.
and i finally left for home.
fengshan 85 green tea tang yuan awaits me.=)
yummy!
but damn full!
the four green tea tang yuan joined the oh-so-sweet marshmallow brownies in my stomach.
i had such a fulfilling day. (both physically and mentally.)

it was supposed to be a real short day for me.
however it ended up so so long.
it was really tiring, but never mind, its worth it.

(pictures will be up next time. sorry everyone. especially to kesleen who keeps pestering me. my brother needs to use the computer NOW!)