Thursday, September 20, 2007

materialistic me

am i materialistic?
i am not in love with money.
but i am in love with the things that i can buy with money.

i am only temporarily in love with money.
once i have the money, i will exchange it for things that i like:)

just bought something that i like yesterday.
for 70bucks from yahoo auction.
usual price $119. =))

and my generous brother offered to pay half the price for me!
he claims that its my birthday present!
haha.
i guess its only half a birthday present!!!
may i know where is the other half?

oh ya.. speaking of birthday present,
kesleen and i are really guilty of something.
we offended infant.
we made her very sad.
oops...
and the retribution that we are getting is...
NO YUMMY CAKES FOR OUR TUMMY!

please infant please!
don't torture us like that!!
we love yummy cakes made by infant!
and i treated you to yummy moo.
so i should get yummy CHOCOLATE cakes in return right??

ok on the other note,
i suddenly remember "offending" jiawei in the library while studying for my Econs.
with jiawei on my left and phebe on my right.
jiawei was supposed to be sleeping.
then when qixiang entered the small "door" of the kronos,
jiawei suddenly woke up.
(must be because of the person who just walked in.)
anyway, she asked qixiang. "you called me on sunday for what?"
qixiang replied,"...[blah blah blah blah..not very crucial to my story.]"
so i said to phebe, "ask you out la."
then phebe and i started giggling.
before i could supress my giggle, i felt a strong finger poked at my waist painfully.
my giggles transformed into a shriek.
and as quickly as i could, i exclaimed,
"i am only asking phebe out what! haiyo. poke me for what?!"
"why you ask her out never ask me out? i am angry!"
hahahahaahha...
"alright alright...you wanna go out with us on friday?..."

did i offend jiawei in any way??
no what.. why on earth do i deserve that muscular finger poking me!?!

then again, maybe she is just jealous of phebe.
cause i asked phebe out.
but if she was jealous of phebe, she should have poked phebe!
must be because her finger is strong but short!
(wait till she sees this..wonder what will she say...)

oh no...i have digressed so far!
this is supposed to a post on my unlimited wants, limited resources and opportunity costs involved.
to kesleen: my opportunity cost is treating you fondue. i have to sacrifice that to buy my 70bucks thing. and maybe kbox has to be sacrificed too. kbox can wait. let it be something we look forward to after As. in addition to the overseas trip, the sleepover, the clubbing etc...

ya, anyway, i just wanna say that i am really quite financially strapped!
haiz... there are much more things on my wishlist.
looking forward to working and earning money after As =)