Thursday, September 27, 2007

dedicated to sheena and dawn


this is pretty sheena!
she should be in Hey gorgeous!
and she is the one who knows kes's friend!
the whole world is so linked la!

and this is dawn.
she is quite famous on my blog la.

this blog post is specially dedicated to dawn and sheena...
from the one you love-JOAN!

me with the candy floss that dawn made.
the picture looks pretty ugly.
unglam lo.
(BUT kes says i am as sweet as the candy floss!yeah!)

sheena and i.
with my hot choc velvet in the centre.
its a very sinful cup of hot choc.
(and the color you see here is far from the actual color.
it looks like coffee here.
but according to dawn, my hot choc looks like muddy water.)

the candy floss maker!
(i remember rotating it. i wonder why is it still unrotated!)

dawn and i.
waiting for the candy floss to be "spun out"

it is starting to form some floss at the side.
looks like clouds!

this is dawn showing her priced master piece!
looks so.. erm unprofessional lo!

and this is again my unglam photo.

the most most wonderful thing that happened yesterday which really made my day is
.........


its this thing!

presenting my personalised photo album!
ahhh!!
its damn pretty leh!
all the pictures inside...
(nope, i am not gonna take every single page and publish it here.)
it consists of like a lot a lot of candid shots.
ugly photos.
unglam pictures.
pictures that i didn't know i took.
(and they koped them form my BLOG!!!)
but all in all....
it consists of all the fond memories i have in NP!
the wonderful times.
the friends i made.
the instructors.
the competition.
the big events.
the scandal.
the one.
the many many things that happened that impacted my life so so much.

me flipping through the photo album.
with the background music Tonight-FM static .
as i am typing this, this song is being played repeatedly.
really nice song!

----------------
Now playing: FM Static - Tonight
via FoxyTunes

anyway, while i was looking at the pictures in the photo album,
i "wowed" at like almost every single thing.
yeah. and that dawn kept on asking me to flip faster.. =(
must enjoy ma.
i think the song played like around three times before i finish reading.
and dawn and sheena were very impatient lo!

sheena showing me parts of the album.
and she stayed up till 4am to do the touching up!!
ahhh!! cant stand it man...
i know they purposely want to make me cry de..
but i didn't.
i am a strong strong girl!
"crying is for funerals only.."-quoted by my fav teacher. from TK too!
haiz..never mind..
i don't wanna get reminded of certain things.

stay happy joan!
there are lots of people who cares for you =)
yeah!
especially this two!!

a very very thank you to dawn and sheena.
very touched!
i didn't openly.
but my tears welled up inside my eyes.
especially when i read the message.

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!


(blogger should consider having a batch upload tool to facilitate the pictures uploading.
its so slow and cumbersome to upload only 5picture at once.)

and sorry seven sisters for not uploading those pictures yet.
but kesleen upload already lo.
i am quite sick of blogging.
haha.