Sunday, September 23, 2007

i am touched!

I love reading Joan's entry. Never fails to put a smile on my face. There are times when my lappy couldn't view her blog entries and it made me feel lik im missing out on all the interesting stuffs. She will recall on the funny things we did earlier in the day and the recollection never fails to make me feel how silly we've been. im very lucky to have known someone who shares my joy, my emo-ness, my loves, my hates, my stupid jokes and gossips! I can tell her everything without restrictions because i know she'll keep these secrets well. She'll stand up for you when you're in trouble. A true and genuine friend.
I feel like snoopy when im with woodstock, because when you need someone to turn to, she's always there for you.
Someone whom i'll really miss after i graduate.=]

Another friend i want to thank here is Kristen!! Both of us had no idea since when we started becoming besties. In contrary to me n Joan, me and Kristen have different personalities. I guess that's what they meant when opposite poles attract. She was there through my darkest moment. She's a good listener and is always giving me support. Without her, i'll probably still be emo-ing. Her encouragement and messages really helped me get through difficult times during my years in Tj and im glad to have her as my dearest friend.

I'll be there for her too if she ever needs a listening ear but i hope that she won't ever need one. =)

There's so many of you who had made a positive impact in my life so far and it would be impossible to name you all in a single entry. i really appreciate the help and care you've given me. Without friends like you to bring joy into my life, i'll probably be sulking everyday.
A big THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU PEOPLE! -hugs-

quoted form kesleen's blog.
after reading this i was touched.
has been wanting to post this up since very long ago.
hehe!
thank you kesleen!!
i am glad i made a difference in your life!
hope that we can continue being such good and close friends even after leaving TJ.
glad to have known you. :)
wanna tell you that you made a difference in my life too!
you brought colours into my boring mundane mugging life!

BUT there is one very important thing!!
YOU CAN"T BE SNOOPY!!
and no no no!!! you are so not snoopy number 1 hor!!
=P
"go find your own woodstock!"
haha! that was directly qouted from my snoopy number1!! =)
why not you be my pooh?? hmmm... no no..i will think of something better for you.. from peanuts land also.