Wednesday, November 15, 2006

supposed to day...

yesterday, was what i call a supposed to day.
all the things that was planned out yesterday was supposed to be done but not yet done.
firstly, its the lunch plus movie (the prestige) with my echo squadmates. which was eventually cancelled due to the bad turnout rate. and cos some dun like to watch the prestige!! haiz..when i wanted to watch it so so much!

Then, when the echo gathering was cancelled, dawn asked me if i wanted to study with her at the airport. so i am so happy that my afternoon will once again be occupied. and since I am in the study mood, due to my various motivational sources, i was seriously looking forward to studying at the airport with dawn again! really a nice and conducive environment to study in. however, it was cancelled cos dawn had to bring lots of stuff, which were quite heavy and by the time she meet me, it would be quite late already and the travelling time is much longer than the studying time.

and lastly, i was supposed to go out for dinner with yimin. and also, if possible, catch the departed. sadly, the departed is no longer showing except for in vivo city gold class GV.. i so so so wanna watch it! never mind, i am going to buy the disc. due to my laziness to get out of the house, dinner was also cancelled! haiz..

spend the whole long day at home.
morning did some homework.
afternoon played need for speed 2 on PS with my steering wheel controller!! shiok siahz.. then, after i got headache due to the my damn good driving techniques, i played sims 2!(actually i didn't know that i have that PS game.. dun rmbr buying it..gee) but i cant save my game!! my memory card was too full! i really needa buy a memory card le!!
evening and night watched TV throughout. HDB tai tai is a nice show siahz... haha.. its not for tai tai only, suitable for everyone! (=