Wednesday, November 15, 2006

my hair colour..

i anyone of you have seen me on sunday last week or monday this week, you would have realised that my hair is in a shade of yellowish brown! very very obvious brown.. its all because i went swimming to much, but dun worry, its back to black now.

what happened was i dyed my hair on Saturday. the color written on the box was copper brown. after putting the dye on my hair, i went on to play theme hospital. i got so addicated to theme hospital that i could not stop for a while to wash off the dye. so i left the chemical on my head for up to 2 and a half hours! the chemicals went on over reacting in my hair resulting in the yellowish brown-est. pretty nice though! haha.. look like eurasian.. but it was unevenly dyed, the top of my head was very yellow while the bottom was copper brown.

so i lived with this hair colour for two days- half of saturday, the whole of sunday and half of monday. as i really would not stand the patches of yellow-est, i went to buy another color, named natural brown. i re-dyed my hair on monday night, keeping in mind that i should not leave it there for too long. then, when i washed off the dye, it looks black. and the black looks so unnatural! it looks as though i had brown hair, which i went to dye it black! stupid la!! the colour is too dark, and i am washing my hair very often so as to make sure that the colour wears off and my natural hair color (BROWN) will resume! hehe..