Saturday, November 25, 2006

baCk to 30/06!

hello!! haven blog for quite sometime cos there is nothing that i could blog about! life has been so sian.. but today, there is something to which i MUST SAY!

YESH!! GOOD NEWS!! JOAN IS BACK TO 30/06!!
hehe.. and the weird thing is, the storyline of me knowing this fact was like a repeat of history when i realised that i change class.
i was falling asleep on my bed, when my friend msged me. was thinking that i don't want to read that msg, but since i still have that little energy in me, i picked up my phone and read the msg expecting it to be just like any other msg.
it was again this little msg that revitalised my energy!
after reading this: "Gal.. In student portal u and the rest are back in 30/06.. Does it mean tt u are confirm back?"
WOAH!! immediately, i jumped out of bed to my computer! i must ascertain that msg!
looking at the student portal, OMG!! its true! i searched for 30/06, and MY NAME WAS THERE!!
wahahah..i became so happy and excited that i could not go back to sleep! hopefully, this is for real! then i can be back with my 8ight cisters!
i am just gonna believe that this is true! hehe.. (this is not deceiving oneself, but its more of thinking positively..) this would be a very nice birthday present that TJ has given me! =)))
Joan is very very HAPPY!!
haiyo, then the touching paragraph that i wrote to my 8ight cisters..wah!! useless liao! but nvm la! its true kkz.. u all must believe! and through that paragraph, someone admitted that she is a crybaby too! =P (not me kkz! i am gonna take back my words about the crybaby.. i am not a crybaby! i am a happy baby!!)
=D