Tuesday, November 25, 2008

just kill me.

spare me the misery.
kill me now.
SSA2204 is freaking me out!

bless that whoever that cheated me into taking this module.
I will strongly discourage people like me to take this module.
unless if you can S/U then that is totally a different story.

and i am so gonna S/U it.
confirm will pull down my CAP lo. ):
though i don't even know what I will get for my other subjects.

CM1101 was fine.
I could do most of the questions.
Most. But there are people around who could do all of the questions.
ALL as in they attempted all questions even though they only had to do 4 out of the 5 questions.
and these people freaking had time to finish all 5 questions and check through their paper.
When i barely even have the time to breathe in the midst of all the intensive thinking and writing that has to be done for the 4 questions that i attempted!
There are just too many smart people around.
Maybe after moderation, those that get A* will be those that attempted all questions and get FULL MARKS for all 5 questions.
and those that get A and A- will be those that get full marks for attempting 4 questions.
and for people like me who attempted four questions didn't get full marks..... ):

alrights. ): stop the complaints!
I need to go study. ):
for my most dreaded subject for now.
SSA2204.

the next most dreaded will be CM1111.

please can someone bullet train me to 1st dec?
i wanna get it over and done with.
sounds so like my A level time.
Oh, but no, please do not bullet train me there first.
at least let me have time to practise and study for my maths and stats.
This is the only module that i can do well in.
provided that i STOP MAKING CARELESS MISTAKES!
):