Wednesday, November 12, 2008

my happy lucky day!


nah, a kiss to the world!
muacks!

I am so HAPPY today!! :D
i finally "found" my lucky card back!
"found" because i never knew that the card went missing in the first place!
haha! :D
Really happy to have gotten it back.
save me from all those sleepless nighhts, worrying about whether or not it will be thrown away!

the second thing that makes me so happy today is my results!
haha! 41/55 for one of my core modules.
finally man. at least its of a decent grade.
comparatively, this result may not be very good,
but i feel good about it,
so those who got a lot a lot better results, please just shut up and let me rejoice in my peanuts land!

Third, which is related to the second thing, was my lab report!
the one that we had to do individually!
and i got an A+ for it!
Woohhoo!!
first time i got A+ for a lab report lo!
:D Happy is feeling happy happy happy!!

nothing will dampen my mood today!
meeting sheena and dawn tonight for dinner!
it was supposed to be a monthly thing, but what happened to last month's one ah?
haha. never mind, let's just enjoy ourselves this evening!

oh, when i mentioned sleepless nights just now, i really meant sleepless!
i spent about 1 hour flipping and churning around on my bed, in my blanket!
i don't know why. but i just couldn't fall asleep.
I guess was way past my bedtime.
oh, did i mention that i went to bed at 2plus last night,
and i wasn't asleep even at 3 plus.
now, i understand why is there a different verb for going to bed and for sleeping in German.
I think, it is most applicable to people like me!
going to bed time ≠ to falling asleep sleeping time.

on this separate side note,
i hate friends who are selfish.
this is pertaining to my best friend's friends. (or groupmates, according to my definition.)