Sunday, November 02, 2008

i did not!

dawn chua kai lu!!!
i just read your untrue blog post.
eh, what i don't want to camwhore with you huh?
who didn't help me seat beside her huh.
):
and and...
I DID NOT DID NOT CAMWHORE WITH MY BOYFRIEND CAN?
I NEVER ZHONG SHE QING YOU!
if i did i wouldn't be sitting beside you right?!!!

you are like the first and only person i camwhored with throughout the whole of yesterday.
almost every picture has you inside lo!!! :P
you go seee!!! its really EVERY PICTURE!!!! :P
(except for those with my boyfriend and my favorite senior who flew back!!)
so cool huh.
desmond got a melanine origin surprise gift on his BIG DAY!!

eh, and thanks to you dawn chua kai lu.
now everyone knows who my favorite senior is liao la.
it was supposed to be a secret can!
haha. and i realised i have given labels to a lot of my seniors! :D

hehe (:
i am still young!
~ can afford to be childish.
after typing this whole thing,
i feel that its sorta childish.
but, i don't care!
:P its my childish blog! :D

Here are the evidence of me camwhoring with you:
SO MANY PHOTOS CAN!
individual somemore! :P
you lost. i won!






see i even take the effort to upload all the photos that i took with you on my blog leh!
i din even upload the photos i took with my boyfriend lo. (:
see see... i emerge victorious! :D