Sunday, October 19, 2008

my weird illness.

i think i am sick.
i am not feeling very comfortable.
i am suffering from post-project comp syndrome!
Things start to feel weird.
I feel uncomfortable carrying so little things.
I feel especially uncomfortable not carrying my laptop with me.
I feel especially uncomfortable being at home slacking the whole time.
I feel uncomfortable not drinking starbucks/coffee bean every day.
(I tried to make up for my Caffeine deficiency by making myself a cup of hot cappucino.
but seriously, it is not where near those that i enjoyed for the past week.)
I feel uncomfortable not having to face my Macbook Pro every other sec or not watching/listening to their rehearsals over and over again.
I feel weird not hearing the "Hello, I am Lindsay Lohan." joke.
I feel weird not listening to the sharp and evil "I KILL YOU!"
I feel weird not being able to see dawn every other day.
I got so used to seeing her everyday.
seriously everyday.
I get to see her everyday after school.
and i miss those times when we rushed down to TK and bought chicken rice specially for one another.
Damn.
I miss the chicken rice too!
Obviously not the one that miss nani tabao from haig road, but the one in TK.
haiz.
damn.
its time i go back to my normal routine.
time to sleep normally.
haha.
13 hours of sleep the previous day rocks!
:P
I miss sleeping.
about 12 hours of sleep today.
I am rather satisfied.
I guess i am recharged and ready for my future challenges in my studies.
Three tests coming up. plus my FTT!
I am afraid that i will fail it once again. ): damn.
bye i am gonna try and sleep.
its difficult to fall asleep so early these days.

dawn B&J please!!
and i really really wanna go to german bar...
(say the "really really" in Danial's tone! HAHA!)