Thursday, October 09, 2008

time for a break? nah...

phew, finally all the mid terms are over.
dn't really have a sense of happiness in me though.
Feeling rather numb now.
Just know that i spend quite a lot of money in school.
I wonder why.
using spending power to fill in the gaps of emptiness in me?
don't know.

Time to change my focus to something else.
7 more days and the fate will be determined.
Chionging for the last lap.

Life is unfair.
that's why its fair.
suddenly thought of this random phrase.
Dr Battens was talking about something along this line too.
But its just hard to believe in this phrase totally.
Its even harder to put it into actions.
at times, i do feel unjust.
trying to shake off those negative feelings and thinking.
its best to remain neutral and positive. never step into the negative zone.
I need to talk!
Seriously talk.
alrights, going crazy from not talking much.
sianz.