Thursday, October 02, 2008

"Why are your nails green?"

Yesterday, during tuition,
when my female tution kid came into the room,
then she went, "WAH GREEN NAILS! Why are they green ah?"
my reply, "I am POISON IVY ma! WAHAHA!"

alrights, i am crazy. haha.
but who cares.
crazily happy ma! :D

got my german 1 (LAG1201) vocab test back today.
89%.
:D
happy!! YAYNESS!
haha. regained confidence in my studies once again.

throughout the whole level there are actually 3 people scoring full marks for the paper!
see, it is not impossible to do well.
its not just them, even for me, i think its possible to do even better!

this is the results i achieved from last minute studying for 1 day.
so if i had studied harder...
hmm... maybe i will be one of those who scored full marks?
hehe (:
okies, i shall stop being so ambitious/such a perfectionist.
BUT it really is possible.
Frau Chen (my lecturer) said that people usually score quite high for vocab test!
and usually everyone pass the test.
Time to work harder for German. :D
Semestertest is coming. NEXT WEEK! ):
its not just a vocab test.
listening, dialogue building, cloze passage, sentence structure, grammar and everything else taught la.
i am glad that there is no oral YET!
alrights, i shall go sleep soon.
): have to go to school myself tomorrow.
sucks.

on a side note, if Zhirong, my dearest BCF is reading this,
I realised that everytime i use orange for my words, i will remember you!
i wonder why. What an impact you made on my life! hee (: