Monday, October 27, 2008

i hate printing

printing notes is a chore.
especially if you procrastinate and print STACKS of notes all at once!
serve me right.
i had a great time flipping papers.
never had i missed once.
i think i can work as a paper flipper.
anyone wanna employ me?

hmmm...i don't think i can find such a job in Singapore now.
In the 1980s probably.
But not now, Singapore is moving on to high tech, high wage industries,
cos they find that they can no longer compete with our regional countries in terms of low wage.
So what is gonna happen to those poor uneducated pathetic people like me, who can only flip papers?
The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.
widening of income gap, thanks to our bestest garmen.

woah. sounds so SSA2204.
what has that module done to me.
freaky! ~

bye. back to filing my disgusting STACKS of notes.
and studying for my FTT. ):