Sunday, May 11, 2008

my babies darlings (:

i was so bored that i went into facebook and look around.
went to the make a baby application, and i made this baby! (:
her name is eapple. (:
inspired by my brother. (:


and liyong i have invited you to be the baby's grandma!
HAHA! accept soon kkz! (:

see eapple is so so cute!! (:
by the way, her name is pronounced as "apple".

i have two other babies.
one is charlie. (:

i made him with my cousin.
(as you can see, my cousin totally don't care about him!
he is like so unhealthy, i shall go and nurse him to health soon!)

and another baby with kesleen. (:
he is called Babywu.
like what the shitty name la!
HAHA!
i shall not take care of him! :P
haha.

but he is cute too.
in his bee thingy (:

now i wonder, why am i so fascinated by online babies?
i think i am starting to immerse myself with the virtual world,
and unrealistic things.
probably, these are the things that make me happier in life.
just like material well being.