Wednesday, May 14, 2008

my baby niece (:

more updates on my baby niece!
the name isn't finalised yet.
so it may not be rachel lynn solomon.
will do an update as soon as i know her name!
and aunt will be flying over to dubai this coming saturday.
will be sending her off.

as promised, here are the pictures of my baby niece (:

a few minutes just after my niece is born. (:

time to drink milk. (:

her eyes are still closed. (:

now, eyes opened! (:


cute right?
big eyes girl! (:
she weighs 3.1kg at birth. JUST LIKE ME (:

lastly, my wonderful cousin who have given birth to a wonderful baby. (:


and mabelle kept on saying that she is going over to dubai to see eeyuen ah yi's baby.
hehe (:
adding on to that,
mabelle also said that eeyuen ah yi's baby is very cute!
imagine mabelle saying someone else is cute.
i was just wondering whether she knows what is cute,
but i had decided not to underestimate her.
kids do make judgments too.
nevertheless, adults may not be very keen on agreeing on a kids point of view.
but then again,
mabelle is a clever child. (:
her view deserves to be recognised. (:

(my basic theory is TOMORROW!
oh my god, and i haven really studied yet. ):
please i really can't afford to fail.
have been waiting for my practical lessons since eons ago!
please please please. bless me with all the luck!! )