Monday, May 19, 2008

lucky lucky 4D!

guess what?
i bought 4D! (:
hehe (:
second time buying 4D.
cost me a total of $6!
wednesday, saturday and sunday.
The Magic number i bought is 0779!

$1 big for the number itself.
and $1 for iBet.
three days each.
thus, total $6.

iBet, for those who dunno, iBet means that if the 4diggits appear in any permutations, you will win money also. Just that the amount of money won will be less, i think divided by the number of permutations.
for example, the number i bought is 0779, so when i iBet that number,
there will be a total of 12 permutations.
so if i win $60,
the prize money will be divided by 12.
meaning i will get only $5.

However for my case,
cause i bought the number by itself and also the iBet number,
i will win in total $65.
$60 for the number itself,
and $5 for the iBet number.

done with the calculations,
its the inspiration part.
how did i even get this number?
went to three temples to pray today,
as usual thank gods for granting me a place in a local university and setting my mind at peace,
plus pray for good health , good results and smooth sailing in things i do.
the last temple i went to was the tooth relic temple.

it is really very beautiful inside.
fully air conditioned.
(except for the 5level garden, called the 万佛圓, its lift lobby, and lastly the staircases.)

with gold and red as its primary colour scheme,
the overall feeling that i get is that it is a very grand place.

due to us going there too late,
we did not get to see the tooth relic.

and there are no pictures taken today, didn't bring my camera out. ):
no matter what i MUST go back there one day!

after that, we went to a vesak day bazaar organised opposite the temple, on the field.

on our way back, i saw this really beautiful orange land rover sitting at the side of the road.
noticed that the license number is 779!
i thought to myself, what a nice number!
i want it! (:
in spite of this, it did not immediately spur me on to buy 4D.

after crossing the road, another BMW car caught my eye.
it appeared at the corner of my eye.
and since i always have the fetish for BMW cars,
especially BMW Z4,
and the one sitting at the corner of my eye is indeed a sports car,
so i turned around and look at the car.
but to my disappointment, its a 6 series BMW sports car.
however, the thing that caught my attention was the car license number!
it was grinning at me!
779!
exactly the same as the land rover!
and the two cars are less than 2 metres apart!
and it contains my favorite number 77!

i exclaimed very loudly to my dad and brother,
asking them where can i buy 4D!
hehe (:
and it all happened!

my mom bought me to this Singapore Pools lottery place at chinatown.
She believes that buying at Singapore Pools itself is better than those small little ulu shops.
She said that it brings more luck.
(:
So hopefully it comes true!
together with my beginners' luck
(the "first" time i bought was for my mom, not myself, so this is considered first time!),
may i strike 4D!
huat ah! (:
pictures of my 4D papers:
this is the iBet one!
see 12 permutations.


this is the normal one.


together:



lastly an interesting thing on the back of the paper.
(: