Thursday, September 16, 2010

lack of meet ups, please forgive me my dearest friends..

A quote to start of...

"I will once again stress that I will only say I miss you when I mean it. "

& best friends are not easy to come by @weiantheman you are one such best friend.

@kesleen, you are missed.

@dawn wish we can meet up soon and more often, though studying together might not be possible. HAHA, you know why. *wink*


Sorry to have neglected so many of my other friends. ):
My hectic schedule (work, tuition and my studies) is keeping me occupied most of the time. (really!) It is really not that I do not want to meet up, but my life is pretty much occupied with things. Even my dearest don't get to see me much. ):

No doubt, busy life makes me feel more productive.

Though lethargic-ness kicks in very often. (almost every day...)