Wednesday, September 29, 2010

new found gem in Tampines (:

Heartland, atas ice cream anyone?
Seems too impossible to be true, but YAYness! :D
Read about it in a magazine, couldn't believe it initially, went to look up for it, and viola!!! good reviews about this place! :D here I am salivating as I read the reviews (:

Blic Ice Cream Cafe
802 Tampines Ave 4 #01-23
Tel: +65 6786 0860
Opening Hours
Sun–Thu: 12pm – 11pm
Fri–Sat: 12pm – 11.30pm

(Hungrygowhere review)

Gonna cycle there with my brother after his promos. yums yums treat. (:

Price comparable to Udders, with the

Single scoop (classic/premium): $3.20/$5.20

Double scoop (classic/premium/mix): $4.80/$7.80/$6.30

(Premium includes alcoholic and Durian, same Udders-concept.)

not that expensive right? Do I earn myself a treat by recommending this place to you guys (: Ask me along if you going, I would gladly join you, just a stone throw away from my place!

Update: Just looked it up on gothere.sg This place is super near to A1 bubble tea! Sinful dessert trip to Tampines St 81 on my bike, shed off some fats!