Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I am not wasting money in NUS

Money is not wasted in NUS. Internship, NUS make me pay school fees! Fine, Then I shall take up more modules to make my school fees worth it.

All the four modules that I planned for has been successfully bidded for. Namely:
GEK1542
GEM2901
CM3268
CM4261

Taking a range of modules from level one to level four. I hope I can make it. (: The level four module looks very difficult, not something that I can understand. ): Level 3 module look long and tedious to study. It is a self study module. rahhs. The other two level one and two modules should be alright, even if it is not, I can choose to utilise my last two SU options which will be deemed useless at the end of this semester.

No worries, I have promised to study real hard. Dear will be watching me and keeping me in track. No more gatherings every evenings, no more going out till late on Saturday nights. All that is left of me is Study and Mug hard! Joan Can Do It!:D