Wednesday, January 07, 2009

getting poorer as the days goes pass.

As the economy is starting to turn bleak and black nowadays,
everyone is trying to save and scrimp.

yet i freakingly spent $171!!!!

a visit to the clinic cost me a freaking $171!!!

that is substracting off the amount of time I spent queueing up this morning,
and the amount of beauty sleep that i have to sacrifice.
other than that, the number of times that i have to go to and fro the clinic only to realise that it is still not my turn.
the number of times to and fro amounts to a huge sum of bus fare.
ADULT BUS FARE OKIES!!
i am glad i went on a bike on my second trip there.

yeah, the bike.
caused myself a huge big scratch.
my fist hit into the wall!
):
it is reddish, (becoming blue-blackish) and the skin is coming out now.
haiz.

great opportunity cost.
hopefully all that has happened today is worthwhile.
please.
*i crossed my fingers and say those prayers*

alrights, two good thing that happened.
the doctor says that there is improvement.
come back in 6 weeks time! (gotta queue up again!)

second good thing.
I made a dental appointment this friday (: hehe (:
i love visiting the dentist!
i am going to my brother's dentist which is my ex dentist later.

a summary of my queueing up time:
early in the morning at 730am, reached the clinic and queued up till 840am,
just to get the queue number.
made my way back home for breakfast.
then left my house at around 1015am.
reached the clinic again at 1025am. (i cycled damn fast lo!)
there is a need for some explanation here.
My queue number was 16.
and i heard the nurse telling the patient (queue number 14) to come back around 45 minutes later.
As i have had the prior experience of the nurses' ability in predicting the consultation time,
i decided to come back only about 1 hour 30 minutes later. (which was around 1030am)
So to my horror, when i reach the clinic at 1025am, it was only at queue number 8!
i had no choice but to roam around the neighbourhood areas, with nothing interesting or appealing to me.
bought 4D for my mummy.
made my dental appointment.
and lastly, i really had no choice but to go back to the clinic, sit down, wait,
(it was only queue number 11)
while starting playing Spore and Guitar Hero on my phone.
Pretty much of an achievement i made in both Spore and Guitar Hero.
Finally at 1150am, queue number 16 was called.

in total, i spent my whole morning from 650am - 1210pm just to see doctor!
grrr!

back to the topic of poorness,
2 driving lessons this week: $72
visit to the clinic: $171
visit to the dentist: GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH? (at least $100 i suppose.)
tuition being postponed: ): no income.

haiz. ):
sad and poor.
though money can't buy happiness.
but with less money there is less happiness.
looking forward to tuition tomorrow. (:
sorta miss giving tuition.